The BEAI Executive Committee calls for nominations for the 2022 Clinical Enginering Healthcare Technology Support Award 2022. The prize will be awarded for the first time at the BEAI Annual Scientific Conference in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin on 30th September 2022. The Clinical Enginering Healthcare Technology Support Award is given to Health Technology Suppliers in recognition of the excellent support service for equipment, medical devices and other health technologies being used in the Irish healthcare system using the following criteria:
- Responsiveness: time to resolution of issue
- Technical Knowledge and expertise
- Clinical-Technical Knowledge
- Suitability of documentation: format, timeliness, comprehensiveness
- Understanding of Client Needs
- Innovative Solutions Orientation
- Value for Money
Hospital based (non-corporate) BEAI members are being asked to nominate and rank their preferred Healthcare Technology Supplier using this form.
The winner will be announced at the 2022 Annual Scientific Conference on 30th September 2022.
Voting will close on 26th September 2022.