Engineers Ireland - Process and Operational Excellence - Knowledge Sharing of Best Practices in the Biomedical Industry
This highly interactive and practical event brings together Irish based leaders in engineering as they discuss how best to achieve process and operational excellence within the medical device/biomedical industry. It will focus on shared learning of best practices in continuous improvement activities and provide hands on tools to optimise manufacturing efficiency, to consistently deliver quality products and help minimise waste (e.g. cost, defects).
Programme and Speakers
- Kieran Fitzgerald, Associate Continuous Improvement Manager, Stryker - “Talent, The 8th Waste”
- Siobhan Geary, Lean Specialist, Boston Scientific Clonmel - “Developing Internal Talent to Meet the Challenging Needs of the Business”
- David Keane, Operations Leader, Zimmer Biomet, Galway - “Continuous Improvement in a Medical Device Start Up”
- Barry O' Driscoll, Operational Excellence Manager, Boston Scientific Galway - "Line Performance System"
- Barry Heavey, Life Science Practice Lead -Director, Accenture Ireland - "Industry 4.0 - Perspectives from the UK and Other Industries
- Noel Hennessey, Managing Director, Practical Lean Solutions - "Lean - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly"
- Bernie Rushe, Managing Director, Lean Ireland - "Measurement Systems Analysis"
- Kevin Heffernan, General Manager, Nypro - "A Lean Journey"
- Dr. Tony Sainsbury, Technologist - IDA Engineering and Industrial Technologies Group, IDA Ireland - "An IDA Ireland Perspective on Future Medtech Trends"
there is a link to the Seminar http://www.engineersireland.ie/cpd-training/cpd-training/training-calend...