Accuscience is part of the Pharmed Group of companies which was established in 2005 and has become one of Ireland’s leading service providers within the medical sector in Ireland. It supplies an extensive range of services to meet the strategic requirements of the healthcare industry today.
The Group as an entity consists of 6 core business units, providing an all-encompassing partnership approach for both manufacturing organisations and end users.
- Pharmed; specialists in Retail Pharmacy Sales, Marketing & Distribution (OTC & RX)
- Pharmaforce; specialists in Contract Outsourcing and Personnel Management & Training
- Medilink; specialists in Emergency and Diagnostic Equipment.
- Vista; specialists in Biopharmaceutical Product Management
- Neurotechnics; specialists in Neurosurgical Science & Technology
- Accuccience; specialists in Medical Technology, Laboratory, Blood Transfusion & Tracking,
Medical & Surgical Supplies and Service & Validation
Some of our key agencies include: Abbott, KLS Martin, Unisurge, Nihon Kohden, and Zoll.
The Group is an Irish based company which employs over 120 full time personnel. With offices based in Mullingar, Naas, Belfast and Birmingham in the UK, these personnel span a range of business functions including, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Customer Service, Telesales and Administration.
Our vast experience of the healthcare sector has allowed us to develop a clear understanding of the needs of our customers and subsequently develop sales strategies that meet these needs.
Sales Director: John Gannon
Laboratory: Declan Keogh
Med Surgical: Adrian Devine
Critical Care: Robert Barr
Resuscitation: John Hutchinson