Individual Membership Benefits
- Each member is contributing to the support and development of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering within Ireland and internationally, by enabling the BEAI to participate as a full member of the IFMBE.
- BEAI members are entitled to a free copy of the Spectrum Journal.
- BEAI members are welcome to present at the BEAI Annual Scientific Meeting and receive a discount on the entry fee.
- BEAI members have free access to the member’s only section of our website, giving them access to the latest edition of Spectrum Journal, archived editions of Spectrum, presentations from our annual scientific meetings.
- BEAI members have access to our online discussion forum, offering a wealth of information and networking opportunities.
- Free or reduced entry to BEAI organised Technical Evenings and CPD events.
- BEAI membership opens the door to networking opportunities and information sharing.
- BEAI members have access to CPD approved events.
To become a member of the BEAI, please submit a New Member Registration Form.
The Membership Team will contact you shortly with further details
To renew your existing membership please log in to your existing BEAI account and proceed to
If you need to reset your password, we can help by sending you a link for it.
- Visit Request New Password.
- Enter the email address or username on the account.
- Select Email New Password.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding your membership status.
Special Offer on Membership for 2019
Renew or start your membership and get FREE access to 2 CPD events of your choice.
This offer is valid until 31st March 2019, and membership is €50 for the calendar year.