Corporate Membership Benefits
- Each corporate member is listed on the cover of Spectrum, as being a corporate member. The Spectrum is widely distributed within the HSE, Industry and Academia.
- Each Corporate Member will be listed on the BEAI web site and a link to their website is provided where appropriate
- Corporate members are entitled to a requested number of copies of Spectrum
- A Corporate Membership certificate is presented to each corporate member for display in appropriate areas, e.g. Company reception areas.
- Corporate members have use of the recruitment section of the BEAI web page,
- Each corporate member is contributing to the support and development of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering within Ireland and internationally, by enabling the BEAI to participate as a full member of the IFMBE.
- Each company is entitled to submit technical or clinical articles for consideration in the Journal.
To become a corporate member of the BEAI, please submit a New Corporate Member Registration Form.
The BEAI Membership Team will review your application and contact you with further details.
To renew your existing membership please log in to your existing BEAI account and proceed to the Corporate Membership Renewal Section.